How to Stay Trim this Holiday Season
wAt Flaunt Salon in downtown Denver, we’re just like you
e love to look good and feel good about the way we look. That’s why we stay on the cutting edge of hair color, style, make-up and all your beauty needs. Through the end of the year, we are offering several different specials, including a free haircut with any highlight or color appointment (first time clients). Don’t forget our food drive—bring in a canned food or nonperishable item for $5 off your service. Book your appointment today!
Speaking of food, ‘tis the season to chow down. Wherever you go, you are bombarded with opportunities to totally botch your healthy eating habits. Don’t worry, we get it. Yes, it’s all about moderation. Don’t deprive yourself too much- you may end up going on a binge. Take an active approach to your eating and check out these 8 foods that will actually help you cut down on belly fat.
- Walnuts are a great source of protein and fatty acids. Try as a snack by themselves or mixed with some berries.
- Unsweetened oatmeal. If you need a little sweetener, go for stevia, honey, or agave.
- Apples. Because of their high fiber content, apples help you feel full for longer.
- Salmon can be so simple to prepare- just some olive oil, salt, and pepper and you are good to go. A great source of protein and fatty acids.
- Egg Whites. The incredible, edible egg. Very affordable and can be used so many different ways!
- Broccoli. We like it roasted in the oven best—just toss with some olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Flax seeds. A great source of fiber that can be added to almost anything.
- A tart and refreshing snack that is a good source of protein and fiber.
Reward your good eating habits with a shampoo and style!
Flaunt Salon Denver is located in the heart of downtown Denver, keeping Denverites cool and funky with the latest hair trends, waxing, nail services, and more. If you’re in a hurry before an important meeting or an outing with friends, stop by our glam and go bar for a quick fix-up. Need some unique gift ideas this season? We have gift certificates for facials, the blowout bar, and a mini glamour package.