5 Tips to Avoid a Perpetual Breakout
Have you made friends with that string of small black heads and zits along your hair line? Maybe you just decided it’s a losing battle and you gave up. . .We are here to tell you that you don’t have to accept that any longer. In fact, your hair products could be causing that regular flair-up. To really get a good cleanse and a fresh start, schedule a relaxing facial with one of our licensed professionals today!
How to Avoid a Perpetual Breakout
- First, make sure your products aren’t the culprits. You may need to do a little experimenting to find out for sure. It may take a while, but be diligent and it will pay off. It may be as simple as changing your shampoo. What a simple fix!
- Put your hair up at night. You probably don’t wash your hair every day. In fact, you shouldn’t. Because your hair has oils in it, your pillowcase will have oils on it. And if your pillowcase has oil on it, your face and back will follow suit.
- Wash your pillowcase or change it out often. Be sure to use a fragrance free detergent to avoid an allergic reaction.
- When in the shower, wash your face and back after you’ve shampooed and washed out your conditioner.
- Wrap your hair in a scarf or old t-shirt at night.
Start Fresh with a Facial from Flaunt Salon!
Flaunt Salon Denver is located in the heart of downtown Denver, keeping Denverites cool and funky with the latest hair trends, waxing, nail services, and more. If you’re in a hurry before an important meeting or an outing with friends, stop by our glam and go bar for a quick fix-up. Need some unique gift ideas this season? We have gift certificates for facials, the blowout bar, and a mini glamour package.